Proposed Funty outing next weekend. Been long since we last met. Ok if you asked me to name the last get together it was like new yr isn't it? Or can someone correct me? So... I know you guys are busy, I know its finally weekend but can you pls like give us some of your precious time, instead of going to MOS n pray(prey). I know you girls are busy too, with exams and uni and CCAs, but com'on you still gotta eat right? So... Besides Ivan, the rest better come out with some reason that you reckon wouldn't be our table topic =P
Dates: 7th, 8th or 9th Apr 06
Time: Dinner for 7th or 8th, Lunch for 9th
Venue: Something other than cartel?
Confirmed attendance: hh, mj, the commandos =)
Confirmed CMI: ivan (ROC)
Reason: If we need any... that would be sad.
PS: Mmm.. Pls add your name if you bothered. I mean it's either yes or no right?
<< Home