rapture

Monday, March 06, 2006

The Story of A and B.

"Hi B."
"Hello A."
"Why is your name B, anyway?"
"Who knows? As if I created me."
"Thats the problem. What are we?"
"We are like, characters of this story, man."
"You sure? You're saying we dont really exist?"
"Positive."
"What makes you so sure, mr smarts?"
"Firstly, i somehow know what youre going to say next."
"Really?"
"I knew you'll say that."
"Cool."
"You see, everything that is going to be said in this story is somehow fixed."
"You mean, everything is like, planned and stuff. Fated?"
"Somehow. According to that person just across that screen."
"That sucks. Its like not having free will."
"But for now, no one knows what is the ending of this story."
"I thought you said the end is fated? So somehow the end must be knowned."
"Not yet you fool. Cos that person across the screen has not thought of how the ending will go yet."
"Oh. Ok then."
"But one things for sure."
"What?"
"I know he is going to stop typing now and click 'publish post'."

TO BE CONTINUED.