rapture

Monday, March 13, 2006

The Story about A and B. Part 3.

“You know B, I’ve got a feeling that person across the screen is trying to emphasize a point.”
“You’re talking sense for once.”
“What is it, then?”
“And you think I’ll know?”
“Well you’re the knowledgeable one.”
“Hey look. I’m the same black fonts like you. What makes you think YOU don’t know? We’re like the same, really.”
“You think so?”
“I know you know I think so.”
“Ok ok I’ll try. Hmm. I think the person across the screen is trying to explain what ‘fate’ is.”
“Wow.”
“Am I right?”
“But you already know whether you’re right, cos we equally know the same thing.”
“Really meh..”
“That person across the screen does not appreciate the Singlish you’re using and you know it.”
“Sorry.”
“What is fate? And what is free will? You would think that both have totally opposite definitions. Actually, they both end up in the same path.”
“That’s pretty deep, dude.”
“So that’s the thought for today. Think about it.”
“You mentioned ‘today’. Does our ‘lives’ even consist of days? We merely exist in short paragraphs where we die and live to die another time. We don’t even have hours to form a day!”
“Now you’re being the deep one. Told you we’re the same.”

TO BE CONTINUED.