rapture

Thursday, December 15, 2005

As of today, the girlies and I thought perhaps it would be best to have a New Year dinner instead of a Christmas one instead- most of the girls can't make it on the 24th, 25th or 26th! (Sorry but we've got family and church commitments so it's really a choiceless thing in some sense.) Oh, and considering the likelihood of a location- the only people with big houses among us are Leonard, Joel and Biao who can book a function room. So can we self-invite ourselves to any one of their places??? Violent objections from the people mentioned above? (I think Leonard never reads this so erm, nvm!)

By the way, we can start allocating food and stuff first though. Then the whole potluck thing won't be so messy and it can be nicely organized with sufficient food and a variety too!

Oh and yes, I can volunteer to be a messenger. I've been doing a lot of that already- just ask the girls. Haha.

Toodles~
'Tis the season to be jolly, falalalala lalalala!!!