rapture

Friday, September 09, 2005

This blog seems to be so dead when Biao isn't around to post interesting stuff up.

Dear Chrissy is coming back very soon! Can't wait to see her! And it'll be in time for the nice term break that is awaiting me. We should all meet up when she's back, and when the commandoes are back from Brunei. Feels like a long time since we had a nice big happy gathering, so let's meet! =) People, help me make my life more interesting. It's so dull and mundane I can't stand it. Raelly, I think it's worse than being in the army. Ok, so maybe not, but that's how I feel anyway.

And I can't believe it! I was supposed to collect my darling Fujitsu laptop today but something cropped up. Nevermind that I waited so long because of poor service. The guy who was supposed to help me kept helping the girl with the iBook instead. *rolls eyes* Then when he finally helped me and did a colour check, I discovered a dead pixel on my lappie screen so I wanted to get a new one. And they ran out of stock! Like HUH. After waiting for 3 weeks because there was no stock, now there's no stock again?! Sometimes I wonder what I pay school fees for, seeing that school fees ought to cover miscellaneous stuff like the running of the NUS Coop?! Surely they can be more efficient, and keep spares. Or maybe blame Fujitsu for having so many notebooks with dead pixels. How irritating. Now I've got to wait another week for the new stock to come in so I can get my laptop.

I should think that the PM's speech reagrding service applies not just to everything outside the school but within campuses as well? Somehow I don't think his message is getting through.

I want my laptop!