One year ago, one day after Mid-Autumn Festival, in the midst of our prelims and studying, we stayed back in school till late. We took ou the paper lanterns, lit them and started taking pictures and walking around the track. Then when we were at the other side, where the gallery is, we took out the sparklers and started playing with them. And it started drizzling again and we walked back the other half of the round to the cafe.
Simple, sweet little pleasures of life. I was reminded of this when I took a little walk at the void deck of my place tonight. The RC was having some event, and they had a clown for the kids, and seriously, he's not funny. But the kids adored him. And I looked at the paper lanterns janging around, and the kids carrying them, as well as the sparklers, and it just evoked this sad-yet-happy feeling within me. It's kind of strange if you ask me. Bittersweet, that's the word. It's been a really long time since we did something so silly yet so fun together and I really miss it! And I remember Char's aunt who somehow managed to kope two cartoon lanterns that are so not her, and we made her carry that. And we made Mr Lam carry the tiniest pink lantern we had. Hmmm.
I miss us alot! Guys, quick finish serving the nation. We are more important than the nation. =X I might just get sued for saying that, haha. But yah.
24th Sep
Dinner anyone?
With our guest-of-honour who's back from Down Under!
<< Home