rapture

Saturday, September 10, 2005


Have you guys seen this beauty? One day some smart people are going to come up with an mp3 player that is so small, it's literally nano. Can't be seen at all! The power of technology, or nanotech in this case. And while all these flashy gadgets are being sold on the market, poor me is still using what is now retro but used to be so fashionable- the discman.

Check out this site:
http://www.netlingo.com/smiley.cfm
I can't believe that people actually think so much of smileys. This world is really full of weird people. Or let's call them, unique.

Sigh. Winnie is sick of school already. All the mundane tutorials, boring lectures and mountainous readings are going to take away my very last breath. Ok, so I'm exaggerating. Let's go do something exciting! Not that I can think of anything, but let's go do something soon. Other than eat! Add colour to our lives shall we?