Happy Birthday Singapore!
Well well, I remember one year ago we were there sitting at the gallery waiting for time to crawl by while watching students and teachers, and eventually JJ Lin play musical chairs. And the rest of us were, well, just wasting our time. It's been a year since then huh. Time sure does fly. And all you guys are now serving the nation! Heh. So just keep telling yourself that it's worth the two years in there for the sake of this country and its prosperity (seriously though, contributing economically might be more effective, like..eating at Cartel? heh.).
Don't know how everyone's going to be spending this day, but I know I won't be anywhere near the Padang, or even nearby catching the display of fireworks. Sadly! (And this was why I wanted to watch fireworks a week ago but nvm la, Joel's bday more impt haha)
Well enjoy this break everyone! Because it's going to be back to army, back to school, back to work for us all come 10th August. I still think the nation's birthday does deserve at least another day of hoiday just for commemoration's sake. Or maybe should just rewind time and go back to JC days where 10th Aug was still a holiday. Well, guess I shouldn't be complaining after having months of break. Heh. So to everyone... enjoy your day ahead!
Don't know how everyone's going to be spending this day, but I know I won't be anywhere near the Padang, or even nearby catching the display of fireworks. Sadly! (And this was why I wanted to watch fireworks a week ago but nvm la, Joel's bday more impt haha)
Well enjoy this break everyone! Because it's going to be back to army, back to school, back to work for us all come 10th August. I still think the nation's birthday does deserve at least another day of hoiday just for commemoration's sake. Or maybe should just rewind time and go back to JC days where 10th Aug was still a holiday. Well, guess I shouldn't be complaining after having months of break. Heh. So to everyone... enjoy your day ahead!
<< Home